Three Hoes,One Dent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrJuanderful

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So,I pull into a small,random parking lot and half the vehicles are Tahoes.But just about everyone had the same thing in common:

a Drivers Side Lower Rear Quarter Panel Dent:flipthebird:
TahoeYukondent.jpg
Tahoedent.jpg

No other damage to anywhere else.

How does this happen.Mine is the white Yukon and it came with the dent at no extra charge.Anyone else have this?

imi4tth3w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ugh i dented mine there after sliding right up against a tree in my driveway at my old place. i was so pissed. just a bad spot i guess

doylee4693

Tahoe User
Reaction score
Went to walmart and parked my truck in the back of the lot as usual. I come out to my truck after shopping and theres a cart resting against the front of my tahoe. Of course in a full lot of cars it finds my freakin truck..

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
My wife's 2002 Tahoe had one on the passenger side. I had it pulled by a PDR guy and while at the hospital someone hit the same spot and the rear fender flare!

Last edited:

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came this one on the drivers side. The dealer had a paintless dent repair guy smoth most of it out.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dented my old Sierra in the same spot by being in a hurry and swinging the trailer around to far :bawl:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore