Third time my console and trunk accesories are stolen!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJB809

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, well it’s the third time that the accesories I have on the console, rear trunk box storage in the trunk have been stolen probably at the Valet or car wash, and yes it has been my wife! Has any one installed a lock for that plastic storage behind the third seat? I am not into putting a trunk gun locker.
Also, anyone can recommend a lock for the spare tire? Like one of those Multlock cylinders?
Tahoe 2017 Premier
Thanks for your help and suggestions.
J.J.

OP
OP
J

JJB809

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Right on the spot!
Will get ⛑ on before telling her that.
Thanks amigo!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, well it’s the third time that the accesories I have on the console, rear trunk box storage in the trunk have been stolen probably at the Valet or car wash, and yes it has been my wife! Has any one installed a lock for that plastic storage behind the third seat? I am not into putting a trunk gun locker.
Also, anyone can recommend a lock for the spare tire? Like one of those Multlock cylinders?
Tahoe 2017 Premier
Thanks for your help and suggestions.
J.J.
what exactly are they stealing?

OP
OP
J

JJB809

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what exactly are they stealing?
Small Air compressor, jumper cables, Medikit, Spare light bulbs, Emergency light, Fix a flat plugs , Emerrgency triangle and flashers. I am getting tired!!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Small Air compressor, jumper cables, Medikit, Spare light bulbs, Emergency light, Fix a flat plugs , Emerrgency triangle and flashers. I am getting tired!!
those are kind of odd things for someone to steal, do you keep these in some sort of fancy looking bag? if so they are probably more attracted to the bag hoping it may have some gem inside

OP
OP
J

JJB809

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
those are kind of odd things for someone to steal, do you keep these in some sort of fancy looking bag? if so they are probably more attracted to the bag hoping it may have some gem inside
My Tahoe has the plastic trunk flat that has a lid, they are all put inside of that. no fancy bags outside. Going to look for some lock I can drill into the lid sides to stop this theft. Car is not in the US, it's in Dominican Republic, so they steal anything!
I am going to get the Lockerdown for the console in the front seats for my Gun!
Thanks
JJ

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
My Tahoe has the plastic trunk flat that has a lid, they are all put inside of that. no fancy bags outside. Going to look for some lock I can drill into the lid sides to stop this theft. Car is not in the US, it's in Dominican Republic, so they steal anything!
I am going to get the Lockerdown for the console in the front seats for my Gun!
Thanks
JJ
That explains it. Poor country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons