Third Row bench seat problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to get this 2007 Sub back to 100%, and just have a few more things to get fixed. My 3rd row seat backrest on the drivers side flips down, and the seat flips up, but will not unlock to be able to pull it out. The passenger side backrest will not not release to fold forward, and feels as if the cable might be broken or not connected.

Anyone have any ideas what I might be up against?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In order to pull the seats out do not flip them up. Just fold the seat down flat and pull out by the handles. If you flip them up they will not come out.

I'm not sure about that passenger seat not folding up. Like you said, sounds like something is broken or something.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In order for the seat back to flip up the lower half has to be seated and latched fully. May try firmly slamming it down so it is fully seated.

OP
OP
V

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply as the seats are down on the list even though I do want to get them fixed.

I will try again, but the left side did not seem to want to come out from any position, but maybe I had it too close to being upright. As to the right side backrest not flipping down, I'd like to at least get it down so I can pull the seat out to make it easier to figure out what is wrong.

`

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo