Thinking of Selling my AT4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thislife1977

Reaction score
I took delivery of my Yukon AT4 approx 2mos ago.....midnight blue, premium package, w/ illumination package. Love the vehicle but I come from a pick-up truck and I miss having one. The Yukon makes me feel like a soccer mom. I live in Northern VA and, like most places, the AT4 is hard to fine.....ultimately I got caught up in the hype *shrugs*

100cars

Reaction score
Sell it now while the market is still hot. I listed my LS for sale and it's already pending at break even for me.

VAguy68

Reaction score
I know exactly what you are going through. I've always had a pick up and bought my Z71 Tahoe in January and have had some regrets. However, I'm at the beach this week and was able to get 6 people and all of our gear here. Couldn't have done that in a pick up. Now's the time to sell!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took delivery of my Yukon AT4 approx 2mos ago.....midnight blue, premium package, w/ illumination package. Love the vehicle but I come from a pick-up truck and I miss having one. The Yukon makes me feel like a soccer mom. I live in Northern VA and, like most places, the AT4 is hard to fine.....ultimately I got caught up in the hype *shrugs*
So buy an old 800-900 pickup to keep around for furniture hauling, trips to the dump, etc. Or get your kids to buy one like I did!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667