Thinking about selling my Vossen 24" HF6-3 wheels and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're in the Houston area and interested, let me know. I think these are the best looking wheels for the Yukon but they're a PITA to keep clean so I'm thinking about going with something more basic. They're coated and have about 2500 miles on the tires. Nexen 305/35/24

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of people like all these vanes and honeycombs till they have to clean them. Even my stock ones are a PITA to clean correctly and completely….

OP
OP
M

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of people like all these vanes and honeycombs till they have to clean them. Even my stock ones are a PITA to clean correctly and completely….
I've had this style of wheel on my last 3-4 vehicles. They just look the best.. BUT going from a 20 or 21" wheel in this style to a 24" actually adds quite a bit of cleaning time, lol. If I could do it over again, I'd just do a basic 6 or 7 spoke. Like the HF6-2

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's all fine and dandy to have those wheels, but when it comes to cleaning, you'll probably want to pull your hair out.

Whenever I buy wheels, I'm always conscious about the wheel design, and how easy they are to clean on a weekly basis. The simpler the design, the better. Even better if you can reach through the spokes to have access to the inner barrel to clean.

OP
OP
M

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's all fine and dandy to have those wheels, but when it comes to cleaning, you'll probably want to pull your hair out.

Whenever I buy wheels, I'm always conscious about the wheel design, and how easy they are to clean on a weekly basis. The simpler the design, the better. Even better if you can reach through the spokes to have access to the inner barrel to clean.
Yup, 100%. I have a lot of experience with wheels like this but this Vossen wheel in particular has a lot of hidden crevices and indentions that are driving me crazy and just too time consuming. I'm gettin too old for this shit, lol.

My79f

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yup, 100%. I have a lot of experience with wheels like this but this Vossen wheel in particular has a lot of hidden crevices and indentions that are driving me crazy and just too time consuming. I'm gettin too old for this shit, lol.

Any pictures of them mounted?? I'm in New Braunfels and could be interested.

OP
OP
M

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pictures of them mounted?? I'm in New Braunfels and could be interested.
I can snap some pics the next time I give her a bath... did you see the video that I linked in the original post?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC