Thinking about getting this, what do you guys think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://goo.gl/ruNV

If it can replace my PXAMG and answer calls with caller id on the stock radio sounds too good to be true. Anyone know anything about it? Also anyone know where the XM module is? Also how do you know if it's a class 2?

OmarR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Class 2 is 2003 and newer.

I have yet to see anything that displays the caller ID for 2003-2006. Its usually the 07+ models that do it.

The XM module is behind the glove box.

OP
OP
jmyler

jmyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Class 2 is 2003 and newer.

I have yet to see anything that displays the caller ID for 2003-2006. Its usually the 07+ models that do it.

The XM module is behind the glove box.

Hmm i called and talked to the guy he assured me it would show a number on the screen. i'm not super worried about that i just want to be able to paly music without cables and cords. I think i'm going to give it a shot.

OmarR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should clarify that i am talking aout the OEM Nav, not the other OEM radios.

Please let us know how it works out if you get it!

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called and spoke with Scoche too, I was assured that the calls will be displayed on the factory nav and that it will work. i am not too sure about answering the call from the stereo but I always do that from the phone anyhow so that is not a big deal. I ordered the piece this weekend and will be intalling it hopefully next weekend. I'll let you know how it goes.

Boomer73

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Riso - waiting to hear how this works for you before making a decision. Please detail your install and take some pics of the thing in action.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittyboop0510