Think I'm trading Yukon Denali for Navigator.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But if you were to tow or go off road, which would you choose? The Tahoe or the Explorer?

I’d choose my Range Rover or my buddy’s Volvo XC90 if I were going off road and didn’t want to get hung up or stuck.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d choose my Range Rover or my buddy’s Volvo XC90 if I were going off road and didn’t want to get hung up or stuck.

Make sure AAA is following you close by if you choose the Range Rover. You never know when that thing will break down. I’d choose a Tahoe Z71, all black, wheels and everything. They look sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larryjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But if you were to tow or go off road, which would you choose? The Tahoe or the Explorer?

Honestly, the Expedition is the real competition for the Tahoe, not the Explorer. I got the Explorer for my wife because she didn't want to drive something as big as the Tahoe. I got the 2008 because it is still full frame and a RWD based AwD. The 2020 is back to RWD but is still unibody. The Bronco will be interesting.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d choose a Tahoe Z71, all black, wheels and everything. They look sweet.

It better look good...Especially since it has less ground clearance than a Subaru wagon lol

Jorge1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure AAA is following you close by if you choose the Range Rover. You never know when that thing will break down. I’d choose a Tahoe Z71, all black, wheels and everything. They look sweet.

Yeah I’d never buy a Range Rover my freind new Range Rover her roof collapse while she got inside I think plus always brokenand my other friends Range Rover the expensive one both paid over 90k . And to me keep away from Lincoln unless you got money to burn the engine a has turbos that break a lot and they do break. And that massage seat 1000 different position oh my that must cost like a Tesla when those seat break nope thank you.

Steve Waddington

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A174610A-43E3-4B75-8C04-F87CDDBA033A.jpeg
I have had 12 Escalade's and a Navigator in between, my neighbor has 7 lincoln/ford dealerships, I drove the new Navigator for a week, then purchased a 2019 Callaway Tahoe, could have got a MUCH better deal on the Navigator, NO THANK YOU, rode like a 1968 old caddy deville

Hey! My other car just happens to be a 1968 Caddy Coupe deVille! And it’s a much nicer ride than the Navigator!

WillCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm fine with the Expedition/Navigator powertrain; it actually works better at the altitude where I live. I just don't like the lines on the new product. It's roughly the same shape as the Tahoe, but something about the way Ford handled the design flow makes the Expedition appear overweight, similar to how the current Sequoia looks. The Tahoe/Yukon is a more athletic looking vehicle to my eyes.

Hrocks

Reaction score
Big difference between a Cummins, Detroit Diesel, or Duramax/Isuzu and a little gas 6 banger with a couple of hair dryers hauling around 6,000#. Ford presents the Ecoboost as major breakthrough in mileage efficency. What's crazy is that the MPG is within 1 MPG of the any of the GM trio, regardless of engine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094