The Wife's Modded 08' Suburban LTZ For Sale - Ebay Link Inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do et, Felix!!! :)

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already told my other half and she said she is perfectly content with the Esky... I already showed her this months ago and brought it up actually... even brought up the fact that as soon as more kids start rollin' in the esky won't be big enough and we'll need a bigger vehicle. Her counter argument was that she didn't like driving the avalanche because it's "hard to park" and the burb would feel similar so she doesn't want one... lameee.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent post and ad. All the info needed to make an informed decision. GLWS.

ronnieglasses

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow. Your truck is so clean and modded to perfection! If I didn't JUST buy my Denali, I'd be all over this! Nicely done. Should sell quickly...

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that truck is gorgeous. I love the rear setup with bumper and exhaust.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I already told my other half and she said she is perfectly content with the Esky... I already showed her this months ago and brought it up actually... even brought up the fact that as soon as more kids start rollin' in the esky won't be big enough and we'll need a bigger vehicle. Her counter argument was that she didn't like driving the avalanche because it's "hard to park" and the burb would feel similar so she doesn't want one... lameee.

ya know we thought that too, but for some strange reason, it was alot harder for my wife to drive my crew cab silverado then it was the burban. The suburban is deceiving. It looks huge on the outside, but once you drive it, it's really not hard to drive at all, nor park, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove