FNG saying Hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TSFR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was floating around on ebay looking for a bronco and stumbled upon THIS Tahoe. Well long story short, I'm flying up to Detroit on friday and driving it home to Columbia SC. It seemed like a great deal and its perfect for my needs as I plan to pull a small trailer with 2 quads on it. I'm thinking it should do the trick and I can toss the gear in the back and not worry about getting the floor dirty.
WINNING!
:lol:

The only real thing I have to do is replace the AM/FM radio :emotions122:
probably a few amps and speakers/sub will be in my future soon. A center console would be nice too.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was floating around on ebay looking for a bronco and stumbled upon THIS Tahoe. Well long story short, I'm flying up to Detroit on friday and driving it home to Columbia SC. It seemed like a great deal and its perfect for my needs as I plan to pull a small trailer with 2 quads on it. I'm thinking it should do the trick and I can toss the gear in the back and not worry about getting the floor dirty.
WINNING!
:lol:

The only real thing I have to do is replace the AM/FM radio :emotions122:
probably a few amps and speakers/sub will be in my future soon. A center console would be nice too.

Welcome to the forum Jeff. I think this is a pretty clean looking ride for a very good price.

Good luck with it and a safe trip to and back from Detroit.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Welcome.
I like those old State police Tahoes. There is a dude near my parents that took one just like the one you are buying and tinted all the windows dark, color matched a bunch of stuff on it, and added black Silverado SS wheels. It looks so bad ass!

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome.
I like those old State police Tahoes. There is a dude near my parents that took one just like the one you are buying and tinted all the windows dark, color matched a bunch of stuff on it, and added black Silverado SS wheels. It looks so bad ass!

I would imagine that to look BAD A$$!

OP
OP
T

TSFR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. I'm excited about the whole thing from the flight to the road trip home. I'm going to do my level best NOT to go crazy with the mods. Simple stereo and a center console. Thats all I'm really after for the moment...and a trailer hitch and maybe the rear bumper guard so the fronts not lonely...and being a northern truck I'm sure the exhaust is a little rusty, might have to replace that too...but thats IT! ;)

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. I'm excited about the whole thing from the flight to the road trip home. I'm going to do my level best NOT to go crazy with the mods. Simple stereo and a center console. Thats all I'm really after for the moment...and a trailer hitch and maybe the rear bumper guard so the fronts not lonely...and being a northern truck I'm sure the exhaust is a little rusty, might have to replace that too...but thats IT! ;)

But "THAT's IT" ???????.

You are funny, I am already reading a list of FIVE (5) things!!!!!!! And you do not even have the truck yet, nor have you seen it in person. :laughing1:

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
wow I love that color...Leather second row and cloth front row? That would drive me crazy, but nothing that cant be fixed. Is the whole floor covered in bedliner or something?

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow I love that color...Leather second row and cloth front row? That would drive me crazy, but nothing that cant be fixed. Is the whole floor covered in bedliner or something?

The second row is most likely easier to keep clean in the leather (is it maybe vinyl???), not knowing what all will be sitting there at times???? !!!!!!!

Same with the floor being covered, I would imagine.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076