The wait begins... 2021 Denali ordered!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the lead times y'all are seeing right now?
Now in April, some say 3-4 months. However, when I ordered on the 14th in April… I was told 6 months - allocation shortage. But so many things are on constraint right now as well.

in May- many dealers, if not all, could only order base models with basic stuff.

I know people that have ordered in Oct., Dec., Jan. And March that are still waiting. And there was someone that ordered 2 weeks after I did and they’re being scheduled for production. (Base model)

OP
OP
T

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you got the ultimate package then, not premium? Ultimate is the air ride.

Air ride and max tow are on constraint now, and I’ve only test driven the 5.3, 3.0, and 6.2 (w/out air ride), I was unable to find an air ride vehicle to test drive. But the magnetic ride control was so smooth, I loved it! I’m sure paired with the air suspension that adds additional cushion to bumps in the road is very nice as well.

I ordered:

Summit white
2WD
Premium Denali
Power slide console

It’s been sitting in preliminary for 5 weeks now. :(

have you received your order? I know someone ordered in Oct. , Jan. & March, and theirs has yet to get picked up as well.

I ordered the premium package with active response 4WD which adds air suspension. Placed order in late November and my Yukon arrived in mid February. It’s been mostly great so far and I’m just under 5k miles but that’s going to change quickly as I’m in field sales and just started traveling again post-COVID lock-downs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlazinMilk

Latest posts