The SUPER EASY 4-Hi mod for 00-02 vehicles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonTiffany1

Reaction score
Will this work for the DRLs too? My hallmark is full time amber DRLs and my diodes do not work on the fuse block. Thanks.

Jon

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will this work for the DRLs too? My hallmark is full time amber DRLs and my diodes do not work on the fuse block. Thanks.

Jon

There's a separate mod for full-time drl's, its similar but the diode goes to a pin on the drl relay . I have done both as well as the auto headlight disable. My drl's work normal and I have to turn my headlights on manually ( which helps my hid's work right) and when I do, my hid fogs come on too as well as my drl's. I'm not sure where the drl mod is, you'll have to search.

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. I just did this on my '02 Denali along with the auto headlight disable and the mod to turn on the fogs whenever the headlights are turned on. Now my HID low beams and HID fogs work like they should and I don't have to turn them on separately every time.

Post the sticky for the auto-headlight disable. Please.

DrummerDude70

Reaction score
Hello, all! I realize that I'm really late to this game, but the info here is great! Thanks for all the work. Long story short, I'm finally able to get back to work on my 02 Z71 Tahoe. Thanks again!

DirtyHoe2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this mod in less than 5 minutes. Looks great and I absolutely love it. Makes a huge difference, especially with my HIDs! Thanks for posting.

Isaiah W

Reaction score
I just did this with positive results! Make sure you have a good ground, (learn from me) DON'T ground the wire to the bolt on the painted fender to the right, ground it to the left on the cross brace. This will not work with poor ground! Thanks for the write-up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts