the product of shaving my ***..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
your not only a gentleman but a scholar! lol yep right on the money

thank you...i just realized this nutty scholar typed oven and not open...lol

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

yea i was thinking of doing that too, but every person i know with welded in rollpans with a drop in there truck say from the hard ride the vibration ends up cracking the welds on the rollpan that and if someone hits me in the back i can just unbolt that rollpan and put my factory back on, but its a possibility for the future

i think it all depends on the workmanship...my 99 sierra had the pan welded in for 5 years without any cracking...do it!!!

OP
OP
fatnlowtahoe504

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of scrilla', I'd love to do this. What did it run ya? If you don't mind me asking.......

I have a good paint and body guy, it's the poppers and such I'm worried about.......

it was my friends dad who did it and gave a deal which was $350 but the door poppers n all that i bought off my friend that used to have a shaved up truck for like $30 but prob run $70 new im not too sure
but yea after i put my subs in there when i first got the truck it rattled the latch loose to open the window from the outside and also made the rear windshield wiper mess up so they were pointless anyway

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Dang bro-seph. Looking good there. I too had to open this thinking I might see something I might get sick over but I'm liking what I see. :sawzall: :waytogo:

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks smooth. How bout doing the doors as well. I might bring myself to shave mine sometime too. Not sure about going with a roll pan though but for some reason it looks good on yours, I just can't picture it on mine. Good work regardless man!!

OP
OP
fatnlowtahoe504

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks smooth. How bout doing the doors as well. I might bring myself to shave mine sometime too. Not sure about going with a roll pan though but for some reason it looks good on yours, I just can't picture it on mine. Good work regardless man!!

yea the thought of shaving the handles are in my head but im going to wait till i paint the whole truck to do that, i havnt heard good things about them tho with mechanical failures and doors not popping open and stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas