The most disappointing news yet, the return of auto start/stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinshort

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 357969

Thats the only good thing about the 2022 Yukon i received last week, no auto start stop, they removed feature off invoice and gave me $50 credit to boot.

I just hate, hate, hate the new rear seat entertainment which they crippled, when they moved the whole infotainment system to Android Automotive OS, no more USB playback
Same. Foolish move on their part. I imagine Google wrote a check.

OP
OP
B

bam01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
of course my build date is this week. Each time they took a feature away I'd tell myself, oh well at least I won't have auto stop, no wireless charging... fine, no 4 way lumbar.... ehh no biggy, no HD radio.... no biggy, RSE that can't do anything... I'll just order without, been waiting since May.... it's cool I understand, the possibility of having a lifter issue while I'm 400 miles from home.... oh well at least i won't be cussing auto stop..... My build week comes and they put it back on, damn.

Guiatarzzan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have you used this device? I saw this online recently and have been watching for it. I am a little worried about trying to pry the dash part myself.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you used this device? I saw this online recently and have been watching for it. I am a little worried about trying to pry the dash part myself.
No I didn’t buy it, am waiting for something like the Range device that also can turn off AFM/DFM.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Poorly worded article .... but if they added a 2nd button to counteract the first button, which would require more microchips during a severe shortage, would be a classic "what in the living F are you thinking GM" move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts