That new guy from WI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuciferVR4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, names Jim. Live outside a small town in south central WI near the dells with my wife, 3 kids, 2 german shepherds, a husky, and a cat. Been interested in cars since I can remember. Started with a V6 Dodge Daytona back in high school and instantly new I needed more. I have had some high power builds in my time (mostly imports). I currently have a 02 yukon xl denali and a 92 3000GT VR4. Spent 8 years of my life in the Army in which I did a couple deployments from Iraq. Was a tech for quite a few years and am currently retired but still do some mechanic work and body work on the side. Would like to meet some like minded people on here as well. Thanks ahead of time for the help! Glad I found this site.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to TYF from a Cheesehead by birth! (Madison/Verona)

My first honeymoon was in the Dells but the final outcome wasn't all that great....

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm not really an import guy, but I used to love those VR4s. Post up a few pics of your rides, we love pics around here. Welcome from NJ, and thank you for your service sir :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

OP
OP
LuciferVR4

LuciferVR4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys, Ill get some pics of my car here. Glad to see some fellow WI people here. My yukon hit 282k yesterday. Then decided it wanted to act retarded so its giving me something new today. Some of you guys got some pretty nice rides!
IMG_0584.JPEG
IMG_0041.JPG
IMG_0005.JPEG

OP
OP
LuciferVR4

LuciferVR4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to TYF from a Cheesehead by birth! (Madison/Verona)

My first honeymoon was in the Dells but the final outcome wasn't all that great....
I grew up in Richland Center (bout a hour north of madison)

I have also had that same outcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts