Testing a new feature....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LGSONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well its cold here and while it was my understanding the seats came on below a specific temp I dont know temp (32?) and have yet to see them on... It would be a great feature to see this and to have an adjustable heat setting / turn on temp... Is this only in the Caddie's...

LGSONE

OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are thinking of the remote start heated seats which do come on I believe below ~9C however the way they are setup during that process the indicators are not lit. This is a different feature it literally just turns them on (and adjusts the temp) based on cabin temp automatically during normal driving. IE no remote start just get in the car, start it and drive away; its pretty nifty just not 100% sure it will work on the Yukons/Tahoes yet.

This feature I have only seen in Cadillacs thus far, my wifes SRX has it, Escalades have it etc.

LGSONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I'll be watching. I'd love this great feature. Thanks GTP.

LGSONE

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...Escalades have it etc.

My '15 Escalade doesn't have automatic heated seats. Only time they (supposedly) come on by themselves is with remote start. But even then they're weak as hell. Pretty disappointing in an $80k+ truck. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse