Teaser pics. They have arrived!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m332is

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about painting the calipers ZR-1 blue or red. But I have also thought about doing a high gloss black. I have upgraded slotted and dimpled EBC rotors that should look pretty good through the wheel.

Personally I think unless you go with an aftermarket big brake kit like Brembo or Stoptech, I would paint them black. No need to highlight the small stock brakes, you just don't want them to look bad and you would not want to give those new wheels competition :)

Either semi gloss black or gloss black would look nice. I'd probably lean towards semi gloss black.

Vince

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Personally I think unless you go with an aftermarket big brake kit like Brembo or Stoptech, I would paint them black. No need to highlight the small stock brakes, you just don't want them to look bad and you would not want to give those new wheels competition :)

Either semi gloss black or gloss black would look nice. I'd probably lean towards semi gloss black.

Vince

I have an aftermarket brake kit. Just not the over size rotors. But I will probably do a gloss black

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fafafyfy