TBSS Rear springs on Yukon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Oh I never said you lied about DJM stuff, I doubt you do that.
To me DJM makes alright stuff (better than McG ride wise), its the fitment that bugs me.
All the stuff I have gotten from them end up not being a simple plug and play like stock parts, from the end links, to the coils rubbing on the coil buckets.
If I did not have 26s, I would try these 4" TB coils, but that is too much drop with 26s nd no free travel mod (which I do not plan on doing so my tires don't travel to much into the fender and yank stuff out).

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No its all good. Hell the belltech 3 inch coils for the tb ride better than the belltech 3-4 inch springs.

OP
OP

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will never change springs again, because these ride so well. Unless Tony does a lil more Research and finds some springs that will get me another 3/4 to a Inch! hahaha

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Trus tme these springs have been proven for me for over 8 years to work. DJM is set on their spring though so its ok ill do this route cause we can see here its much better

OP
OP

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats you knowledge on springs to go lower Tony??

Thanks
Elliot

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i had my blue djm coils in, i never heard any noise coming from them, and same with these springs. I put the first coils in and tony did the rear ( he offered ). The only thing i can complain about is that i do bottom out some when i hit some bumps, but i will eventually put some helper bags in.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
did you put bumpstops in it yet lol?

07Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So 04 Suburban Z71, what would it cost to do what we are looking at here and what kind of drop should one expect? PM is good.
thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157