Tahoewhat is GTG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought an item off Mike and he was very easy to deal with. He shipped it right when he said he would and the item was packaged very well. A pleasure all around. Thanks again.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks steve,
same goes for steve, very easy to deal with, paid right when he said he did, even with my delay, well forgetfulness in the beginning. But will do business with steve again. Buyer end or seller end.

Glad the package came still intact, i know how ups handles items, so you have to make sure to package them right. (learned from experience)

thanks again Steve
Mike

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have to second Mike as a great guy, to buy stuff from and also just to even shoot the breeze with!! Glad you are on here man!!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have to second Mike as a great guy, to buy stuff from and also just to even shoot the breeze with!! Glad you are on here man!!

lol. Thanks chris. You arent to bad yourself. LOL... I have another project im thinking about also, i probly will be calling you about. ha ha.

Thanks guys..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019