Tahoe project just mothballed-got deployment orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inthechateau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was really making head way to get the 99 Tahoe on the road. Just got orders today says I'm deploying to Kosovo for 12 months. Wife will have to keep the old 96 as a back up vehicle for bad weather she dosen't want to take the Cobalt out into. Leave in a couple weeks but now I have to concentrate on getting house and family stuff ready for my departure instead of putting the truck on the road. :grd: Keep those threads going and I'll catch you all in a while.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:patriot: thank you for what you do for this great country

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be safe and Thank you for all that you do for us!! I salute you, and pray for you....

Milky1112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your service brother, and thank your family as well. They have I believe the toughest job of all. (Coming from both sides of the fence.. Being former active duty, now a military spouse due to my wife's still active duty) Gives you a HUGE respect for the families. Some days it seems they get it harder then we ever did. Our prayers remain with you and your family for a safe return.
:patriot:
USN- Retired here. So i know the pain of deployment as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stay safe and thanks for your service. Im active duty as well but havent deployed and as of now and current base ill be very hard pressed to..

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Thanks for your service bud. Be safe and we will await your return

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Milky1112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stay safe and thanks for your service. Im active duty as well but havent deployed and as of now and current base ill be very hard pressed to..

My uncle was AF and stationed out there.. Worked on "computers"... can't disclose actual job =0)~

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice deployment... I heard some great stories from the early days. Enjoy your trip brother

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts