Tahoe front end conversions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HDRider

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I got my newest rig, a 99 Tahoe. Love the truck. Had all sorts of plans, lol, right up untill I tangled with a 1300 pound buck. :emotions122:

459223791_1602933235_0.jpg

So now I'm trying to decide what to do with the front end. There are two kit's I have been thinking about. The one that seems to be more common, which is the 00-01 Denali front end, and then the 02-06 Escalade front end. I was wondering if anybody had experience with the 02-06 kit, how well it worked, and maybe some pictures of it on a tahoe or yukon would be great. It looks good in the pictures, but I'd rather see it on a rig before I make a decision. Thanks!

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O boy if you a do a NBS front end conversion that incorporates of the modification of the body lines itself through out the whole car. Which is $$$. I say stick to the usual!

SS front
Escky/Nali Front...stay away from EBAY *** kits. OEM all the way or it will never look right.

OP
OP
H

HDRider

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The kit I'm talking about for the 02 Escalade front end isn't a OEM parts replacement like the Denali kit. It's a "Modified" Imitation front bumper/grill assembly plus hood and fenders.
extr_88cck-esccf.jpg

I just wanted to see if anybody had it on their truck...

OP
OP
H

HDRider

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I did some calling around on this kit and it looks like they are kinda downplaying the install. Apparently, the fenders and hood will bolt right up, but the front end piece has to have brackets made to make it bolt up, and there is no radiator support included for the new headlights, so you would have to fab up a headlight bracket. lol... I have enough project cars, I think Ill just stick with the 00-01 Denali kit. Anybody have anywhere in particular they have picked this kit up from that they were happy with?

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Wow that buck definitely got it's punches in! +1 on the Denali kit. Much easier conversion to do. I don't have a good source for you though unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daily Bread