Tahoe Diesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

captain

Reaction score
So has anyone actually ordered one of these yet? I hear the order books are opened but you still can't build and price on the site. Curious what kind-of time line we are looking at here...

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know if ANY HAVE been built and are out in the real world yet, Tahoe, Yukon, or Esky.....

Mike96ss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All, Looks like the first diesels are all in Canada right now.
I was able to build and price a diesel Tahoe in early November at my local Chevy dealer with no timeframe for delivery available.I did not order at the time because I am waiting to compare with The Yukon Denali because I like the look of the Headlights and nose much better.
GMC Dealer called today to tell me Diesel is available in the configurator now.
I am going Thursday To build and compare Denali to the Tahoe High Country and I am sure I will order Thursday.
Mike

Jim Meehan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've had an order in for a diesel Suburban since the order books opened in late October. Supposedly sold orders take precedence over any dealer orders for their inventory. I still don't think any diesels have been built at Arlington though -- maybe some test builds for the videos, but none for actual customer delivery. The national inventory search for GMC & Chevy show none in stock or in transit.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chevrolet just updated their website today. You can build it online now with the diesel option :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbr1287