Tahoe died in reverse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
For that price I can deal with a few things to address and hope it runs decently and shifts decently. It would definitely be a project rig.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Good luck. I hope you can get it.

I checked the CL ads this morning and the rig is no longer listed. I texted him and asked if he sold it. He said plans changed and now is waiting till spring to sell it. He said before then he would have it in my area and will contact to come look at it. There is another 2 door listed, emerald green 96 but the engine has 313k miles on it. 100k more than the 99 I have been looking at.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I checked the CL ads this morning and the rig is no longer listed. I texted him and asked if he sold it. He said plans changed and now is waiting till spring to sell it. He said before then he would have it in my area and will contact to come look at it. There is another 2 door listed, emerald green 96 but the engine has 313k miles on it. 100k more than the 99 I have been looking at.
That sux.

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
Jinxed myself. Hubby was driving FrankenBetty today while I had his truck. He hit the breaks and the pedal went to the floor and a puddle out the back. Anyone just replaced a section of line on a 2 door? Or done the whole kit from Summit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz

Latest posts