Tahoe Constraint Updates - 1/20/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lower volume (compared to last week) of constrained vehicles being produced this week across the board for all constraints, except for the ones that still remain at 0. Nothing came off the constraint list. Not good news for those of use still waiting to have our order officially accepted.

Attachment-1 (1).jpeg

Cliff-Yukon

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Yukon?
@Elise201424 - Here are the changes ONLY from week 1/10 to week 1/17 for YUKON's...

Effective 1/17/2022, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

• Interior section-(DCH) Console, floor, power-sliding center, changed footnote 1 to read "Not available at this time. Requires (WPL) SLT Luxury Package and (ATN) second row power bucket seats.". Also, changed footnote 2 to read "Not available at this time. Requires (ATN) second row power bucket seats.". Also, changed footnote 3 to read "Not included at this time. Please select (D07) floor console Replaced with (D07) floor console when (ATT) second row power 60/40 split-folding bench seats are ordered.".
ANOTHER good link for updates...

Elise201424

Reaction score
@Elise201424 - Here are the changes ONLY from week 1/10 to week 1/17 for YUKON's...

Effective 1/17/2022, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

• Interior section-(DCH) Console, floor, power-sliding center, changed footnote 1 to read "Not available at this time. Requires (WPL) SLT Luxury Package and (ATN) second row power bucket seats.". Also, changed footnote 2 to read "Not available at this time. Requires (ATN) second row power bucket seats.". Also, changed footnote 3 to read "Not included at this time. Please select (D07) floor console Replaced with (D07) floor console when (ATT) second row power 60/40 split-folding bench seats are ordered.".
ANOTHER good link for updates...
Thank you. Hopefully February will have some better updates:)

sschevelle4

Reaction score
Lower volume (compared to last week) of constrained vehicles being produced this week across the board for all constraints, except for the ones that still remain at 0. Nothing came off the constraint list. Not good news for those of use still waiting to have our order officially accepted.

View attachment 361139
Does this mean they aren’t building any Premier models? I’m just a little confused by the “premier preferred equip group” is that a package? Or is that what they call the basic Premier…
Also which are the Y74/PCU/RGK packages?
I just placed my order for a Premier 3.0L with sunroof as the only option. Wasn’t expecting it to be built this week, just curious.

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this mean they aren’t building any Premier models? I’m just a little confused by the “premier preferred equip group” is that a package? Or is that what they call the basic Premier…
Also which are the Y74/PCU/RGK packages?
I just placed my order for a Premier 3.0L with sunroof as the only option. Wasn’t expecting it to be built this week, just curious.
Right. no premier models this week.

Neumann6

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi - new here! If the sliding power console isn't on the list like it was last week, does that mean it's now available for new orders? So basically, if something is not listed on the weekly list, its available? Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts