Tahoe 3rd row seat questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dbowl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Recently I picked up an 04 Z71 tahoe w/o 3rd row in it.

I found a seller in my area on CL that has a 3rd row out of a yukon (not XL)

Now, I know it will fit in my truck, however, I'm concerned about the color. Its Tan, my seats are tan. Whats the chances of it being the same Tan??

Also, I know I need to buy the mounting brackets for 3rd row and install them. I've been looking on junk yard sites and ebay today with no luck. Any other suggestions?

EDIT: pics added. Do those look the same to you all?

Attachments

• IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9780.jpg
    IMG_9780.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

SnowBuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taking lighting in mind...yes...I'd think so. It's really called "neutral" as a color name vs the "tan" which is really more brown. "Neutral" is closer to a grey/pewter. I have it and on the build sheet its called "neutral".

OP
OP
D

Dbowl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Grabbing them then!

200$ seem like a reasonable price?

OP
OP
D

Dbowl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just as an update. They were different. When I got there they were very tan. I picked them up anyways as he knocked off 100$ and they're mint.

If anyone is in need of some Tan 3rd row seats in the Atlanta area let me know!

Dirty S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just as an update. They were different. When I got there they were very tan. I picked them up anyways as he knocked off 100$ and they're mint.

If anyone is in need of some Tan 3rd row seats in the Atlanta area let me know!

If you were closer to Savannah or will be this way anytime soon, I would take them..

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
Try to find some OEM covers to match? As far as the brackets, I found mine on ebay for around $75 but I saw them for over $125. Just gotta shop around.