SWC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D_Wes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all I am new here and could use a little bit of help. I recently upgraded my I03 system in my 15 Tahoe. I’ve gotten everything else completed but I have yet to get the steering wheel controls working. I was told I needed to connect to the green/ black swc wire on my aftermarket radio the green/black wire lan wire ok the truck. However after reaching out I’ve gotten several different answers as to which wire I need. Can anywhere tell me for certain where this wire or post some pictures for me? Thanks all help is appreciated.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Call Crutchfield, advise them specifically on what you've got in the truck, and they will recommend an interface module that will resolve your issues.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all I am new here and could use a little bit of help. I recently upgraded my I03 system in my 15 Tahoe. I’ve gotten everything else completed but I have yet to get the steering wheel controls working. I was told I needed to connect to the green/ black swc wire on my aftermarket radio the green/black wire lan wire ok the truck. However after reaching out I’ve gotten several different answers as to which wire I need. Can anywhere tell me for certain where this wire or post some pictures for me? Thanks all help is appreciated.
you can try looking at the wiring diagrams on the gm upfitter website
just click on the link on the right and select the one you need

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10