Sway bar link. Front feels stiffer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devious02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this possible?? My front feels stiffer when hittin bumps I feel like I can feel more of the bumps now is this possable??

OP
OP
Devious02

Devious02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I Bought the Sway bar links and Put them on. So you know how you have to move the bar over to the passanger side and make a new Hole? Thats what I did. I thought I would drive Better or maybe Its just because I have a 3" 5" drop with 24s that it rides so rough but after I put my Belltech SP shocks on I thought It Drove Good. Then I Put on the Swaybar links and...........

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I Bought the Sway bar links and Put them on. So you know how you have to move the bar over to the passanger side and make a new Hole? Thats what I did. I thought I would drive Better or maybe Its just because I have a 3" 5" drop with 24s that it rides so rough but after I put my Belltech SP shocks on I thought It Drove Good. Then I Put on the Swaybar links and...........

But you said that you feel it in the front?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts