Swapped my 2023 Chevy Suburban Steering wheel.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rgomes16

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to show yall that I swapped my 2023 Chevy suburban Steering wheel with the one from the Silverado with paddle shifters hoping that the paddle shifters would work with my fingers crossed. Guess what ? they don’t. I’m pretty sure there’s no fuse or anything for it to work, other than a hopeful tune by some companies in the future. But it does look cool. The Escalade has paddles with the 6.2 and the same transmission. I found the steering wheel on eBay for around 200 bucks and was able to sell my old for the same. Lemme know what you guys think.

Attachments

• IMG_6994.jpeg
    IMG_6994.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6993.jpeg
    IMG_6993.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 15

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to show yall that I swapped my 2023 Chevy suburban Steering wheel with the one from the Silverado with paddle shifters hoping that the paddle shifters would work with my fingers crossed. Guess what ? they don’t. I’m pretty sure there’s no fuse or anything for it to work, other than a hopeful tune by some companies in the future. But it does look cool. The Escalade has paddles with the 6.2 and the same transmission. I found the steering wheel on eBay for around 200 bucks and was able to sell my old for the same. Lemme know what you guys think.
Was your original wheel heated, and are you interested in selling?

Justy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What kind of overlay is that on the wheel and dash? Looks really sharp!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts