Sunroof Gasket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey gang, my in-laws have a 1
2006 Tahoe, and their sunroof has developed a leak.

I have tried to find one, but cannot seem to locate the gasket for this, could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Have a great day!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to GMPartsDirect.com, enter your VIN, and scroll to the body section, and look for a parts exploded diagram that includes the sun roof. It should be there, along with the part number, and at a price much cheaper than at a dealer.

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tore mine down, tried to rebuild it... eventually noticed former owner had completely decimated it. I have a BUNCH of small parts for these if you need anything PM me. I'd be more than happy to help you out. Would love to get rid of some of the stuff. Not for sure if I have the gasket but can check. Some dummy had broken the gutter on my original. I wound up building a good working sunroof from several others.

It could be your seal, the gutter, and or your drains are plugged (quite common).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo