Sun roof circuit question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudsport96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So in the last week my wife has left her sun roof open 3 times since it has been decent during the day. However, at night we have been getting drizzle and im not about to deal with electric issues if she keeps it up.
So since i am at work and thought about this... i dont have the owner's manual to look at the fuse box diagram. Does anyone know what all is on the roof fuse? I think i am going to make sure the roof is shut then yank the fuse so she cant do this any more.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could add a keyed switch on the overhead console, that is tied in to the power wire for the sunroof switch.
If you have the key, you could use it when you drive it. But, you would't have to crawl under the hood to mess with fuses all the time.

OP
OP
Mudsport96

Mudsport96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could add a keyed switch on the overhead console, that is tied in to the power wire for the sunroof switch.
If you have the key, you could use it when you drive it. But, you would't have to crawl under the hood to mess with fuses all the time.
Well i have told her multiple times that leaving like that can cause electrical problems and she needs to not leave it open. So it will be easier to pull the fuse and tell her rain shorted the motor out, and im not fixing it. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9