Summer is here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sfc_jones

Reaction score
We would not be able to use anything from HPTuners, but we can use your AutoCal *(if you have a V2 we can use that as well) to provide you tunes. We will have you read out the tune files on the vehicle, and we will use that to provide you a base tune to get you up and running with the procharger. Then we will have you datalog, and we will dial it all in.

http://www.blackbearperformance.com/autocal_management.asp

You can use this link to our AutoCal instructions page, where you will find everything you need. You can purchase the tune and license, and reconfigure your AutoCal to download you tune files and datalog.
Thanks, I will get in touch with you guys when i get everything ready

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
05 yukon Denali 6.0
Thanks for confirming that. We have three tune options for you, our Traditional tune, our Scan Cable tune and the AutoCal. With the Scan Cable and AutoCal option we will be able to tune based off seeing your vehicle data. The Traditional and Scan Cable option we are physically tuning the computer, with the AutoCal all the tune files are emailed to you.

PM us for more information, or you can call 877-809-4070, or email [email protected].

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am about to purchase a used autocal rom another user on this forum. It is for a 15+ and I have a 16. Hopefully this is still a working/useful product you guys can tune my Tahoe with.

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am about to purchase a used autocal rom another user on this forum. It is for a 15+ and I have a 16. Hopefully this is still a working/useful product you guys can tune my Tahoe with.
Yes, we will be able to provide custom tunes to you via the AutoCal. The tune and license are $325. You can use this link to our AutoCal Management Page to purchase the tune and reconfigure the AutoCal to use on your vehicle.

http://www.blackbearperformance.com/autocal_management.asp

Let us know if you have any other questions.

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's that time of the year again! Summer is officially here!

Want to wake your vehicle up?

We have different tuning options to fit your needs. The AutoCal, V2, our Scan Cable or Traditional tune. Plus we sell a wide range of performance parts.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17