Summer is here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Want to wake your vehicle up?

Looking for a versatile tuning system that will grow with your modifications?

If the answer to any of those questions is YES, then our AutoCal is just what you have been looking for!

sfc_jones

Reaction score
I already own EFI Live because of my Duramax, Looking to tune my 07 Tahoe when I finally get the procharger project done. What would I have to do to get it tuned? Do you sell license for EFI Live?

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I already own EFI Live because of my Duramax, Looking to tune my 07 Tahoe when I finally get the procharger project done. What would I have to do to get it tuned? Do you sell license for EFI Live?
We can absolutely help with that. First you would need to get your AutoCal un linked from the previous tuners hardware.

You can purchase the tune and license from us, and reconfigure your AutoCal to datalog, from our AutoCal Management page on our website. http://www.blackbearperformance.com/autocal_management.asp

Let us know if you have any other questions.

sfc_jones

Reaction score
It was tuned with HP Tuners at a performace shop so I don't have to worry about unlinking it. It isn't password protected either but that doesn't matter because EFI Live doesn't see the password from what I have been told. My biggest deal is to get data to you guys so you can see what needs to be done. I think I will purchase a license so I will be ready. I have already pulled the tune and looked at the tables.

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was tuned with HP Tuners at a performace shop so I don't have to worry about unlinking it. It isn't password protected either but that doesn't matter because EFI Live doesn't see the password from what I have been told. My biggest deal is to get data to you guys so you can see what needs to be done. I think I will purchase a license so I will be ready. I have already pulled the tune and looked at the tables.
We would not be able to use anything from HPTuners, but we can use your AutoCal *(if you have a V2 we can use that as well) to provide you tunes. We will have you read out the tune files on the vehicle, and we will use that to provide you a base tune to get you up and running with the procharger. Then we will have you datalog, and we will dial it all in.

http://www.blackbearperformance.com/autocal_management.asp

You can use this link to our AutoCal instructions page, where you will find everything you need. You can purchase the tune and license, and reconfigure your AutoCal to download you tune files and datalog.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately nothing to announce at this time. The tuner moved this year so we are not doing as many tune events. If we announce any dates or locations, we will post it here first, and our website, Facebook. Of course we would be happy to tune your vehicles with one of our other tuning options.

What is involved with obtaining a tune and how much is it total?