Subruban Stolen Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the day that the last my escalade parts come in the mail the truck gets stolen. Go figure. Over the last couple months I had collected the vent caps, rear window, roof rails and finally the end caps with all hardware showed up today.

I live in So Cal so I am sure the truck is already headed to Mexico or in some shop in Huntington Park being stripped. :)

Some input, never had a car stolen before?

How long does it usually take for the insurance company to settle out? Not that I don't want it found but my fear is that it would be completely stripped and probably totaled out anyhow. Leaving my 2 car family with one car for a while. Our current car ins policy didn't have rental coverage since we have always had 3 cars up until a month ago and the new policy with rental coverage starts on March 5th.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Hey Bro,

I live in NorCal and drive a ton all over the state. I have family all through out Cali as well and will keep an eye out for you! Can you post pics?

OP
OP
riso79

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont have any pics of the complete car other than the one in my album, but thank man! Its the same truck with the Escalade 22's. Luckily all the parts collected are still waiting for paint.
You might see post in the classified soon. LOL

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where was it stolen from, in front of your house? Sorry to hear about this...:nono:

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has been stolen before. Call your agent and ask them.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks!!! Hopefully it all gets straightened out and you at least don't get ripped off by the insurance company.

OP
OP
riso79

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Car was stolen from the Kaiser Hospital parking lot in Downey, Ca

Update: Car found in Lynwood, Ca and taken to Huntington Park, what a lucky guess. LOL
Stripped but not that bad, theives were kind of nice by giving me some new rims but leave me without the dash bezel, factory nav, CPU, busted up lower bezel, punched keyhole, tailights with cut harnesses, broken knee guard (plasic piece under steeringwheel) & all the baby gear was stolen too?

Glad it wasnt too bad, its sitting at dealership awaiting claims adjuster. Should be interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts