Strut cup spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metalmaniac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mods please feel free to delete if this is unacceptable. I am looking for the strut cup spacers. I have the cups
If anyone is using the 2 inch drop strut cups and are not using the spacers and you want to sell them please let me know. I have the cups but don't want to lower it the full 2 inches.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

metalmaniac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a cup that replaces the factory cup. It basically relocates the stock spring 2 inches lower

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the spacers for awhile. Turns out with spacers the drop was "supposed" to be only 1". However, the drop was more like 1-1/4" to 1-1/2" as the McGaughy spacers are only 5/16" thick each.

I ended up going Bilstein 5100 series adjustable shocks on front with the 2" cup. Up 1.2" and down 2" ends up being 1-1/2" drop still (from 36-1/2" to 35-ish inches ground to fender lip).

Also ride was horrible with spacers.

Your better off going down 2" with cup and up 1" with a strut lift... Just my input...