Storage in the back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenyken

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I looked throughout the old posts, but did not see anyone post the use of storage bins (like Rubbermaid Containers). Has anyone found something they can recommend. I am looking for something I can pull out easily that can hold quite a bit, but want something that won't slide around.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
costco sells these Rubbermaid tote bins in three packs for around 19 bucks. They sell them as part of an organizer kit on their website for about 40 bucks. I have them in all my vehicles. They're great.

IMG_20160102_203724.png

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
They don't. They seem to stay in place when you have stuff in them. I keep two of them in my Tahoe, right behind the back seat. In one I keep my jumper cables, entrenching tool and tool bag and the other I keep water bottles and snacks for the kids. They seem to be pretty well designed. I've had them for over a year and I haven found anything better. I used to to milk crates before I found these. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exceltheink

Latest posts