Stop the damn buzzing!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael G

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new here and just did this today.. all you have to do is cut the KEY and the SB LMP and your golden. yeah if you cut the ignition tab the chime will stay on while running like other said since it does not know the key is in lol. thanks and love the site!

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damnit! oh well I gave up after I chopped up my second one.

nimrodcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all you have to do is cut the KEY and the SB LMP and your golden. yeah if you cut the ignition tab the chime will stay on while running like other said since it does not know the key is in

Hmmm....thats weird. Mine doesn't stay on and I cut the ign tab. Oh well, so the KEY and SBLMP it is. Good job.

Michael G

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hmmm....thats weird. Mine doesn't stay on and I cut the ign tab. Oh well, so the KEY and SBLMP it is. Good job.
haha yeah I cut the ignition and key like others noted and it worked but when I started the truck the buzzer stays on!!! so instead of throwing it away I figured I would just un solder the SBLMP and resolder ignition back on! and I guess I got lucky.. its a 99 tahoe LS!

h0tr0d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man you guys are life savers. I've been putting off doing my window motor because it's such a pain and I'm going to the bank drive thru and getting fast food with that annoying buzz since I have to open my door. I ripped that module out of there with a vengence this morning! hehe

blreed42778

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for this guys! My 99 chime hasnt worked since I got it and now I know what to do after I get one at a junk yard. Along the same lines, my door lights dont come on when I open my door. Any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts