STOLEN IN DFW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
STOLEN IN DFW!!! Black 2016 Escalade TX license NWJ 2640 please keep your eyes peeled, the vehicle was seen leaving my office parking garage at Hillcrest/635 in Dallas at 2:17 pm on 12/7/2021 mods are listed in my sig. Any help greatly appreciatedimage0.jpeg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
STOLEN IN DFW!!! Black 2016 Escalade TX license NWJ 2640 please keep your eyes peeled, the vehicle was seen leaving my office parking garage at Hillcrest/635 in Dallas at 2:17 pm on 12/7/2021 mods are listed in my sig. Any help greatly appreciatedView attachment 357370
Man I hate thieves!

Onstar? If you've forgotten, the app let's you see where your truck is, open, close the doors, remote start, set off the alarm, etc.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was about to say the lack of steering colum lock could be a factor but then reali it was NOT a 2021.

Unfortunately, odds are not on your side. Could already be stripped and remainder of non critical parts either crushed or burned to get rid of evidence.

OP
OP
theycallmecoyote
Reaction score
Man I hate thieves!

Onstar? If you've forgotten, the app let's you see where your truck is, open, close the doors, remote start, set off the alarm, etc.
Amen to that! OnStar has not been active while in my possession, and while I understand they could potentially still track the vehicle this appears to have been a very professional job, would assume they knew which fuse to pull. As @gat0r noted, by the time I noticed the car was gone, it really probably was about to Houston, if not already stripped.

OP
OP
theycallmecoyote
Reaction score
I keep several apple tags buried deep throughout the car.. If its stolen they will come across people with iphones so i can track. heck the thief probably has one.. LOL
Thought about that a bit too late!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amen to that! OnStar has not been active while in my possession, and while I understand they could potentially still track the vehicle this appears to have been a very professional job, would assume they knew which fuse to pull. As @gat0r noted, by the time I noticed the car was gone, it really probably was about to Houston, if not already stripped.
Yeah, not likely to have been joy riding kids. It might have been Will Smith or Gene Hackman being chased by the CIA or something, they always get cars in parking garages!

My brother's car was stolen in Houston earlier this year. The thieves used it for robberies and then abandoned it on the freeway when they got into a car accident with it. Well, regardless, I hope you get a sympathetic adjuster so you can go out and get another one without having to reach into your wallet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans