Stock Rear Bose Assy, Sub Included.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have for sale the stock bose sub assembly w/ 8" sub. There are a couple part numbers on it so I'll add a close up of the sticker. I opened the box and the sub is in perfect condition. It came out of an 01 Denali XL, so please check fitment, I'm not sure what vehicles its compatible with. Thanks!

IMAG0080.gifIMAG0081.gifIMAG0082.gif

Last edited:

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont bother anyone, I sold this guy a third brake light which I shipped out, he received it and then we decided to trade for the sub enclosure; he got my part and hasn't responded to any of my texts or emails. At this point I would be just as happy with the $40 that he was going to pay for the light but he wont answer. Wouldnt trust him to actually ship it out. It was supposed to be shipped last Friday and now he's MIA.

DONT TRUST HIM TO ACTUALLY SHIP ANYTHING OR PAY YOU

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DTails has a great idea! :mad:

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont bother anyone, I sold this guy a third brake light which I shipped out, he received it and then we decided to for the sub enclosure and he got my part and hasn't responded to any of my texts or emails. At this point I would be just as happy with the $40 that he was going to pay for the light but he wont answer. Wouldnt trust him to actually ship it out. It was supposed to be shipped last Friday and now he's MIA.

DONT TRUST HIM TO ACTUALLY SHIP ANYTHING OR PAY YOU

Damn an I was interested thanks for the info bro... Hey OP give the man his $40 we don't do that ******** on this site take that shit somewhere else

Nortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do these go back where my factory sub is now? Does it ound better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar