Stock-like LED tails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anybody have the LED tails for a Tahoe that look just like the stock lights? I am kind of interested in those just for a little change and I was wondering how they look. Also, if you have them, do they have the same problem as G4's where they don't blink in sync with the mirrors when applying the brakes?

Thanks

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know the hybrids have them, but i dont know if they would fit as i think the rear applique is different. you could look into it!

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought the Hybrids had them but then some of the Hybrid's I've seen have tail lights in which the housing creates an LED look, but is not actually LED. I guess a Hybrid owner could look into this for me.

I was talking about the aftermarket ones though, but if the OEM Hybrids are LED then I will look at it.

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Hybrid tails will not fit our trucks, a seller on ebay sells stock looking leds for the same price as the g4's.

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hybrid tails will not fit our trucks, a seller on ebay sells stock looking leds for the same price as the g4's.

Those are the ones I made this thread about. I'm asking if they have the same errors are G4's.

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
someone be the guinea pig and buy them to see if they work properly or not! haha
im interested as the stock tails to me look a little more rugged, but would be nice to have the leds since im considering smoking them out (would help visibility, dont want some punk running into me!)

lilsalmon

Reaction score
Zach .. damn it... :) now your tempting me.... I wish I could see some pics on an actual Tahoe, it would help me decide.

-Lil'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo