Still researching...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NHLonghorn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My wife and I are considering upsizing from an Audi Q7 to a Yukon or Tahoe.

I took a look at them this last weekend and I think it would definitely make our road trips significantly more comfortable (we usually take at least 2 trips down from NH to NC a year), especially with Supercruise. We have 3 kids that are growing rapidly so the extra space would be nice.

With the supply constraints and interest rates, I'm not sure if it makes sense to pull the trigger right now though. So yeah, basically just researching. If anyone has any experience with the dealerships in NH (centered in Nashua), or have made a similar move from a 3 row midsize SUV, I'm eager to hear about it.

Thanks!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH, just west of you, if you're in Nashua.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

I cannot help you with your question, as I have an 07 Yukon XL Denali, but folks with newer models will chime in. What I can tell you is that the XL is a great ride for long distances, particularly if you drive with pet(s) in addition to your children.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife and I are considering upsizing from an Audi Q7 to a Yukon or Tahoe.

I took a look at them this last weekend and I think it would definitely make our road trips significantly more comfortable (we usually take at least 2 trips down from NH to NC a year), especially with Supercruise. We have 3 kids that are growing rapidly so the extra space would be nice.

With the supply constraints and interest rates, I'm not sure if it makes sense to pull the trigger right now though. So yeah, basically just researching. If anyone has any experience with the dealerships in NH (centered in Nashua), or have made a similar move from a 3 row midsize SUV, I'm eager to hear about it.

Thanks!
Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC!

Check out the 2021+Section. They should be able help you out with any questions you have!

OP
OP
N

NHLonghorn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH, just west of you, if you're in Nashua.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

I cannot help you with your question, as I have an 07 Yukon XL Denali, but folks with newer models will chime in. What I can tell you is that the XL is a great ride for long distances, particularly if you drive with pet(s) in addition to your children.
Nice! We are in Hollis actually. Unfortunately an XL won't fit in our garage, so we are looking at the regular sized ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts