Stability/Traction light WTF!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anton28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driving home today and my Traction light/Stability light comes along with a brake light. Brake light turns off but my traction/stability stays on. About 10 minutes later the brake light comes back on and again turns off and this cycle continues the entire 1 hour drive home. My front and rear brakes have 5k on them so I know its not that.

Any suggestions what I should look for or what it could be?

jolliges

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What spindles are you using? does it mainly happen while you are turning?

Not trying to hijack this thread but, I'm having the same problem with my 07 Hoe ever since I installed my Belltech drop. And it mainly happens when making left turns.....

bodymccannx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I also had this issue; I thought I remembered it occurring a couple of times prior to lowering the truck. After I installed the Belltech 2/3 drop, it seemed to occur all the time when making low speed turns, left or right. GM has a TSB on this issue "Unwanted low-speed ABS activation", which suggests cleaning the corrosion the collects on the mounting surface b/w the ABS sensor and the wheel hub. I had this done and did not correct the problem; GM techs finally performed a reflash of the ECBM and (knock-on-wood) it has not happened since. Hope this info helps.

Mark

OP
OP
anton28

anton28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that was easy!!!! It was just low brake fluid LOL All of that commotion just for low brake fluid. WTF GM?!?!?