Spohn Spherical end links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool, definitely an improvement over the threaded rod/bolt style.

Can you share the part number?

How adjustable are they? For the lower than 4" guys :)

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like you would just need to cut down the sleeve at the least. could cut the all thread if you wanted to but should work with it long

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have read they break off fairly often, I have been using the mevotech ttx they can tighten down to a pretty short length if needed (lots of thread) they utilize a additional inner metal sleeve and the bushings are extremely sturdy.

mevo2.jpg mevo4.JPG

OP
OP
denalianyone

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
I have read they break off fairly often, I have been using the mevotech ttx they can tighten down to a pretty short length if needed (lots of thread) they utilize a additional inner metal sleeve and the bushings are extremely sturdy.

View attachment 243036 View attachment 243037
I had those b4 and they are designed like the moog which snapped within a couple of months. I’ll see how long these swivel links last, they seemed to be designed better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
denalianyone

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Very cool, definitely an improvement over the threaded rod/bolt style.

Can you share the part number?

How adjustable are they? For the lower than 4" guys :)
I purchased them from amazon and the customer service number should give you the part number for your truck which is lowered 2” more than mines.

StatutoryAPE

Reaction score
I ordered and installed these. Will have to see how they hold up with my beefy Eibach sways. 94e783da797f225f45626215c89f6b7a.jpg

This is exactly what I was looking for. I have same sway bar and I hate my long stock end links. I also hate the angle the sway bar sits. Which makes me wonder if this spohn link can be installed upside so the bushings are flat on the LCA. I feel like the bushings will wear out way faster if not. I tried ES end links that are 2" shorter but the bar doesn't line up when you bring it down. IMG_20200516_165401463.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33