Splitting Spyder Headlights - Anyone done this lately?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone performed this task? I've heard since they are permaseal, they are pretty tough to get open......even more so than OEM. Just wondering if anyone with experience with the Spyders can share any suggestions.

Since I ditched retrofitting the OEM style headlight to projectors, I've seen lots of folks retrofitting the Spyders with great results. The best part is Morimoto offers a complete kit for that retrofit, specifically to replace the crap projectors in the Spyder brand assemblies.

Any pointers from the experienced folks, specifically 07-14 owners, is appreciated.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may want to check with the 07-14 owners as this is the 2015+ section. Good luck.

Leo1103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gna be ordering some mini d2s 4.0 for my set once I get back stateside. What spyder headlights do you have? I have the u bar ones (square projector) that ive seen one company (I think lightwerks) do the mod on. Once I get everything in I'll most likely make a thread with some pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons