Splash Guards with Powered Running Boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTiger13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How do these attach? 3M tape? Just wondering difference between this and PPF for lowers. I’m sure biggest difference is cost and how visibly clean vs actual paint protection

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a thread that I posted for this exact same thing, the weather tech work fine with the powered running boards.
How do these attach? 3M tape? Just wondering difference between this and PPF for lowers. I’m sure biggest difference is cost and how visibly clean vs actual paint protection
These are mounted with the existing fasteners that are used for the wheel liner,

DmaxDenaliXL

Reaction score
These are mounted with the existing fasteners that are used for the wheel liner,
I got new fasteners for the front set. Reused the fasteners in the rear set.
The kits also come with a tiny piece of ppf to protect the area where the mud flap overlaps paint. Nice touch from WeatherTech.

Tom-M

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2023 Yukon Denali 3.0L with powered running boards. Was able to just buy it off the lot near Portland, OR (shout out to GMC of Beaverton!). I live in a town that uses gravel/cinder to help with traction during the snowy months and it is well known that this stuff will just chew through your paint. I am already seeing signs of micro scratches underneath the chrome belt line on the lower section of the doors. I tried getting some OEM mudguards front and rear from GMPartsDirect.com and they say they won't fit with because the OE powered running boards may interfere. Has anyone had any luck fitting these on their Denali with the powered running boards or does anyone have an alternative? I already have plans to get that lower section polished up and ppf'd, but would appreciate any info you guys may have. Thanks in advance!

Attached a photo to prove these diesel Denalis aren't vaporware...haha.
I have a 2022 Yukon Denali with the powered running boards. I installed Weathertech mudflaps. They fit great and do not interfere with the running boards.

Bkihum

Reaction score
I have a 2023 Yukon Denali 3.0L with powered running boards. Was able to just buy it off the lot near Portland, OR (shout out to GMC of Beaverton!). I live in a town that uses gravel/cinder to help with traction during the snowy months and it is well known that this stuff will just chew through your paint. I am already seeing signs of micro scratches underneath the chrome belt line on the lower section of the doors. I tried getting some OEM mudguards front and rear from GMPartsDirect.com and they say they won't fit with because the OE powered running boards may interfere. Has anyone had any luck fitting these on their Denali with the powered running boards or does anyone have an alternative? I already have plans to get that lower section polished up and ppf'd, but would appreciate any info you guys may have. Thanks in advance!

Attached a photo to prove these diesel Denalis aren't vaporware...haha.
weather tech mud guards are a perfect fit.... Just be sure they know it's for power retractable. I have a set and they are GREAT !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01