Splash Guards with Powered Running Boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickf84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2023 Yukon Denali 3.0L with powered running boards. Was able to just buy it off the lot near Portland, OR (shout out to GMC of Beaverton!). I live in a town that uses gravel/cinder to help with traction during the snowy months and it is well known that this stuff will just chew through your paint. I am already seeing signs of micro scratches underneath the chrome belt line on the lower section of the doors. I tried getting some OEM mudguards front and rear from GMPartsDirect.com and they say they won't fit with because the OE powered running boards may interfere. Has anyone had any luck fitting these on their Denali with the powered running boards or does anyone have an alternative? I already have plans to get that lower section polished up and ppf'd, but would appreciate any info you guys may have. Thanks in advance!

Attached a photo to prove these diesel Denalis aren't vaporware...haha.

Attachments

• IMG_5750.jpg
    IMG_5750.jpg
    420.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
OP
OP
nickf84

nickf84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Weathertech or husky
Welp, that was easy, thanks! Wasn't sure if either of those would be able to deal with the power steps, but they both have options for it on their configurator. Any chance anyone has experience with either?

DmaxDenaliXL

Reaction score
I am using these on my XL denali diesel with power running boards.

Install was easy peasy and they have been doing a great job of keeping the paint protected. Not nearly as much road grime as before.

OP
OP
nickf84

nickf84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am using these on my XL denali diesel with power running boards.

Install was easy peasy and they have been doing a great job of keeping the paint protected. Not nearly as much road grime as before.
Was already leaning towards weathertech, thanks for the confirmation!

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put weathertechs on our slt (fixed running boards) and it made a MASSIVE difference in how clean the vehicle stays now. Was filthy all the time without them with mud and crap shot up all over the sides. Took about 10 minutes to install front and rear

MrScrewzloose

Reaction score
Weathertech, as mentioned. Installed them yesterday. Had them on my 2016 Tahoe and they did an amazing job keeping the spray and kickup to a minimal.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this is the one thing of weathertech I have that I really like. Rest of their stuff not so great in my opinion.
but these mudflaps rock!

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this is the one thing of weathertech I have that I really like. Rest of their stuff not so great in my opinion.
but these mudflaps rock!
Agreed. Their floor mats are junk, at least the 2nd row ones that roll up on the edges

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons