Southern Comfort Suburban $26,490

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

1625850728725.png1625850746988.png

The early bird gets the worm fellas! Who's going to take it???

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lower it down about 5 inchs (or more), looks goofy with the body kit

Put some better rims and tires on it, and it would be good..

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there was one for sale here locally about 3 months ago a real pretty 2 tone, the price was of course much better than this one I don't think they were asking more than 14-15k
that company went out of business and another company (i think there son's) started a new one in the same location and all they do is brand new trucks now and it's just a body kit and paint work, maybe some seat stitching, no engine mods or anything. If you poke around the interwebz a bit you will find them I didn't save the website, it's a different name now.

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there was one for sale here locally about 3 months ago a real pretty 2 tone, the price was of course much better than this one I don't think they were asking more than 14-15k
that company went out of business and another company (i think there son's) started a new one in the same location and all they do is brand new trucks now and it's just a body kit and paint work, maybe some seat stitching, no engine mods or anything. If you poke around the interwebz a bit you will find them I didn't save the website, it's a different name now.
Silvy looks good lifted Wes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE