Sorta New from NOVA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lemansguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Been a member of here since we bought our tahoe a couple years ago. It was my wifes DD and family hauler. She got upgraded to a brand new Grand Cherokee so the tahoe is now mine to mod as i see fit. Ill be much more active in the forum now that i can make changes to the tahoe, and im gongi to try and be better about taking pictures of the things i do. eventual goal is to have an aggressive looking and quick tahoe that doesnt resemble the soccer moms sitting next to me at stop lights

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Been a member of here since we bought our tahoe a couple years ago. It was my wifes DD and family hauler. She got upgraded to a brand new Grand Cherokee so the tahoe is now mine to mod as i see fit. Ill be much more active in the forum now that i can make changes to the tahoe, and im gongi to try and be better about taking pictures of the things i do. eventual goal is to have an aggressive looking and quick tahoe that doesnt resemble the soccer moms sitting next to me at stop lights
What year? Post up some pics.

OP
OP
lemansguy

lemansguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i literally have no pics of her as ive only been driving it for about a week. ill try to get some this week. shes pretty clean for doing family haul duties the past 2 years and just turned over 126k miles. its a 2010 LTZ, tow package, rear dvd, auto ride... nto sure there is a box that wasnt checked off. Its Graphite Black i think its called? with black interior. Im coming from a 2011 Ram 1500 CC Laramie. have to admit my truck rode 10x nicer than the tahoe does.

OP
OP
lemansguy

lemansguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks, i am enjoying being able to get in and out of parking spaces easier compared to my truck. long term id love to go FI on her. i wont be able to do any super expensive or involved mods until my '67 c10 is finished

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you finally got the 2010 Tahoe LTZ Jonathon!!

OP
OP
lemansguy

lemansguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i forgot signatures don’t show up on most phones, I’ve already done an airade jr and HP tuners tune. Have a magnaflow muffler and slp res delete sitting in the garage waiting for time to instal. LED lights and stereo upgrades are also waiting to go in. Future plans are 3/4 drop and tint. Possibly also remove the luggage rack.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
i forgot signatures don’t show up on most phones, I’ve already done an airade jr and HP tuners tune. Have a magnaflow muffler and slp res delete sitting in the garage waiting for time to instal. LED lights and stereo upgrades are also waiting to go in. Future plans are 3/4 drop and tint. Possibly also remove the luggage rack.
Just turn your phone sideways. You'll see it then.