Someone is going in for a makeover.........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jgiguere17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
anyone know where I can find instruction on how to install a billet grille for my yukon?

UWMlax15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All that stuff is going to look real nice, I think that 20's are a good move. Looking at all you guys getting new shit, I have to hurry up and get my ass out of college so I can start making/spending money.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yes... club BROKE... its kinda like being told you are scheduled for execution by way of sex till you're dead... its sucks, but its oh so great!

anyways. about those wheels, Im not 100% sure because i didnt buy my wheels... BUT, I am pretty sure they are MB Precise which i think only come in 20x8.56... i am gonna have to measure now, however i rock 305/50 on em... i ****** LOVE 305's

UWMlax15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes... club BROKE... its kinda like being told you are scheduled for execution by way of sex till you're dead... its sucks, but its oh so great!

Execution by sex, haha, I've always tried to figure out the best way to describe spending all my money on cars and other stupid shit.

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice bro,....i just bought some 20's with 285/50's...SHOULD be on tomorrow, the pics will be posted in the exterior section under New Wheels Finally!!!! check it out to give ya an idea what yours will look like. honestly, tybardy's 305/50/20's are what made me feel better about getting 20's instead of 22's. his looks good, before and after the 2/3 drop he did

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz