Someone is going in for a makeover.........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgiguere17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered this week and should have on by next week all of these....... the rims however are going to be 7 spoke not 6

then I am trying to get my hands on a set of caddy roof rails for 150 from a local yard and a set of denali headlights :)

exciting stuff for me to start modding my ride, the wife thinks it is over the top but I told her once it is all done it will look clean. On top of it all I am picking up a Meguairs clay bar package and doing the whole car to get off all the water spots and overspray.

Let me know what you think. More pictures to come once the packages start showing up.

Joe

Attachments

• !BTMLwQ!!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-E!EjlLlyV66BKHHboi9-Q~~_1.JPG
    !BTMLwQ!!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-E!EjlLlyV66BKHHboi9-Q~~_1.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 26
  • ALT-YD-CD00-LED-RC.jpg
    ALT-YD-CD00-LED-RC.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 16
  • blks-sie99-e-s.jpg
    blks-sie99-e-s.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 151both.jpg
    151both.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 21

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
Congrats on the new parts, exciting huh!!!! Now your truck will make you broke like the rest of us...........or me at least!!! :emotions122:

What size wheels/tires are you going with?

What color is your truck?

How about some before and after transformation pics!!!

That wasn't a polite request :pics-stfu:

:joke: PLEASE!!!!

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to, "club broke" :)

OP
OP
J

jgiguere17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Congrats on the new parts, exciting huh!!!! Now your truck will make you broke like the rest of us...........or me at least!!! :emotions122:

What size wheels/tires are you going with?

What color is your truck?

How about some before and after transformation pics!!!

That wasn't a polite request :pics-stfu:

:joke: PLEASE!!!!

the rims only came in a 20x8.5 but I got 285/50 series tires, should I or can I go with a 305/50?

My Yukon is carbon Metallic aka gunmetal gray aka gray

I will post before and after picture of side by sides....I am documenting all the progress as I go along.

also maybe might be working on a custom projector headlight setup with dual projectors and NO HALOS! I hate them.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

what size rims does everyone have?

if you have 20" rims please post your width!

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

nice, I'm diggin on those rims!

I love them, but the ones I will be getting will be one more spoke but still the same style

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
My OEM 20's were 8.5's and I had a 285/50 on them and they looked great. I think a 305/50 is pushing it, IMO, but it would definately look meaty!

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Welcome to, "club broke" :)

Don't remind me!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700