Someone help me find a decent priced LS2 please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time locating a decent priced LS2. I want to start my new project but kinda hard without the engine lol. If you have one or know of anyone that has one for sale please let me know. The best I found so far was 3,250. Thats a fair price, but if I can get a price into the 2,500 mark I would be happy as a clam on spring break.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What you putting it in? Justin will probably be selling his 6.0L soon, I know that isn't much help though.

OP
OP
M

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it lq9 or ls2? I know there is only a 75ish pound weight difference but this is going in my s13 so the lighter the motor the better.

OP
OP
M

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I do need a lq9 for my tahoe so I can get it S/C already lol. Could you ask him what he might let it go for when the time comes?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sure, I know he was thinking about putting it in my Tahoe, but the plans have changed. The blower will be coming off of his motor fairly soon I believe, and the other engine is pretty much ready to go. I would assume that he is getting ready to put his engine up for sale soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10