Somebody buy my Hoe. ***ON HOLD FOR NOW***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think pricing would be nice to know LOL

(not interested, need 4x4)

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How can YOU suggest I post a hot babe pic, Mr. Knockout-to-Nukem?

I did better than posting pics- I linked my build thread. I haven't done anything with it in so long, it looks just the same as it did 10+ pages ago in my thread.

I figure posting rust-free undercarriage pics would get some interest.
well, hit a car show they always seem to have some eye candy around, take cash, be generous :waytogo:

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think pricing would be nice to know LOL

(not interested, need 4x4)

Ah- I just went back and saw that I didn't even mention it. I have it listed high at $13 as-is. I'll return it to stock, minus the engine work and even put a smooth idle tune in it and take closer to actual book value. I'm not motivated to give it away as there are a lot of extenuating circumstances, logistics and timing being the biggest. It also has a ton of recent new parts that will stay on it. So, basically about the only "returning to stock" there will be is putting it back to stock height. If it works out that I get the other one while still owning my current one, I'll swap the LTZ chrome doodads over and keep my painted doodads. Personal delivery, even if meeting up somewhere to shorten someone's drive might be an option.

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
Vehicles are selling so you shouldn’t have any issues. It’s nice to start fresh but it can also come with some unexpected costs so hopefully the one you’re looking at is a good one. Can’t wait to see what the next chapter will bring.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vehicles are selling so you shouldn’t have any issues. It’s nice to start fresh but it can also come with some unexpected costs so hopefully the one you’re looking at is a good one. Can’t wait to see what the next chapter will bring.

It seems that nobody wants a modified Tahoe, and I get that. I guess I'm not listing it aggressively enough. I thought Facebook would've been the ticket, but it doesn't look like I can post anything outside my region.

I wish I could say there was, for sure, a "next chapter"! Honestly, I doubt it'll happen. The timing is terrible for a number of reasons.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
offer up & craigslist, the later is still good for car sales, I am always window shopping seeing a lot of nbs's pop up the last week or two all of a sudden for some reason

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
offer up & craigslist, the later is still good for car sales, I am always window shopping seeing a lot of nbs's pop up the last week or two all of a sudden for some reason

I used to be a CL junkie. Bought and sold a lot. I didn't know it was still much of a thing. I'll check it out! Thanks, Wes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh